Wednesday 22 August 2012

Words often Confused (Set 2)


Set 2 covers 17 pairs of words that are often Confused. Please review page 14 through page 17 and write a sentence for each set of words.

For better organization I will use one post per pair of words. This post may be used for the first set of words.

Lead
Led


Write a sentence for each word then move to the next pair and do the same in the appropriate post. All subsequent posts will contain only the pair of words, and all you need to do is write a sentence for each word below the post.

11 comments:

  1. Lead:
    The lead in my pencil was very toxic.
    Led:
    I led the rebellion to the presidential debate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lead:
    Lead is a chemical element that can be found in any bullet.

    Led:
    The famous commander James let the troops to battle in 1946.

    ReplyDelete
  3. led:
    I led the way home yesterday when I was happy.

    lead:
    I can lead my cousins because they are younger than me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lead:I like to lead my group of friends.

    led:Stacey led me home last week when i got drunk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Arlien but review sentence two- capitalization.

      Delete
  5. Led:
    I led the school parade.

    Lead:
    You should take the lead today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Led, Lead:
    I led the choir last Sunday, so I can give you the opportunity to lead it today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok but consider and comment "I led the choir last Sunday, so today, I can give you the opportunity to lead"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Last year my school led the independence day parade.

    The recycling shop buys copper and lead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lead: Eating lead can cause serious health problems.

    Led: I led my Troops to victory.

    ReplyDelete