Friday 19 October 2012

Structure of a Business letter


Good evening everyone,

I must admit that your letters that are being submitted are so much better. Good job. Please keep up the good work. I have a few improvements that I would like us to work on .

1. The letter format.

2. Editing your final draft.

I have added 3 videos to guide you with these processes.

Video 1: How to write a Business Letter by Kaitlin Tucker



Video 2: The Key forms of a Business Letter, courtesy writeuppress.com





Video 3: How to write a business letter courtesy sampleshelps





I hope you enjoy the presentations. Feel free to comment on which you liked best. Which was most helpful etc.

2 comments:

  1. These videos were quite useful miss. Thanks for the update and i like the new look. Its lively.. Good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Am glad you found them useful.

    ReplyDelete