Monday 15 October 2012

Update on assignment on letters of complaint


Good Evening,

The following is a review of your assignment that was discussed at our last class. You are to submit 2 letters.

The first is the letter of complaint.

The second is the letter of adjustment. The adjustment letter should directly respond to your letter of complaint.

I know you all have your individual concept maps that we created in class for you to use when writing your letter. Still I have included an outline and a concept map that I hope will assist those who have not yet submitted their letter via engrade.com

Please remember that all letters are to be submitted via your Engrade account. The deadline has been extended to Tuesday 4:00 p.m.

Outline for letters of complaint

I. AUTHORITATIVE
A. display authority
B. commanding

II. FACTUAL
A. Provide information
1. true
2. reliable

III. CONSTRUCTIVE
A. be practical
B. be positive

IV. FRIENDLY
A. not hostile
B. kind
C. warm

V. CONCISE

A. summary
B. Short and to the point
C. compact

CONCEPT MAP

2 comments:

  1. Will do mrs.Cooper, I know I'm behind. Next thing I heard some of my classmates talk about thier grades been change, but mine one has not been upgrade yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniuska, remember you were absent for a class last week. You have a make-up to do.

    Your comment, "Next thing I heard some of my classmates talk about thier grades been change, but mine one has not been upgrade yet!!" needs editing.

    Also, I heard some of my classmates talking about grades being updated, but I noticed that mine has not been upgraded yet. Can I get an update on that? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete